The Sydney Morning Herald ran a feature
article on ABC Television at Gore Hill on the 29th January 1958.
The date coincided with the Official Opening of the Main Studio
Building by Sir Richard Boyer, Chairman of the Australian Broadcasting
Commission and Mr Edgar R Dawes, C.M.G., Vice Chairman of the Australian
on the image to enlarge, zoom and scroll to read.
To View Photos or Press
coverage in other Areas Select from left side Navigation Panel